Sunday, January 9, 2011

Are you sure ?

That is what I asked myself 1days ago.
But after today, I am going to ask " Yes,I am sure and I have never been so sure in life before."

Then there was another question threw at me, " You really think long distance relationship can work?"
If it is me 2 days ago or if it is another person I will probably answered " I also dunno lei" but now
"I will answer with all my confidence, yes and we will try our very best, a clap takes 2 hands to clap and if the 2 hands did it then after the 3years that we maybe apart nothing much can stand in our way already." Distance or being separated by distance is not a bad thing, it actually made me treasure the time we have together more.

and I am serious that in my 18 years of life, I have never treasure time like how I am doing it now!


No comments: