Saturday, October 23, 2010

very busy for the 1st week of sch ! Didn't had a chance to
meet my cliques .. i guess i will clear up many things this weekend
thus i can meet them soon !

recently i have not been feeling very well .. to be truthful to myself
i found large amount of blood in my stool, constant abdominal pain
as well as uncontrolable diarrhea .. and i don't feel very right in fact
i am scare . I checked on the net and i found that blood + pain +
diarrhea may meant that i might be suffering from colon or stomach
cancer and most of the other symptoms just fits my case .. i am really
freak out though i told myself i need not think too much ..


If one day it really happens to be some sorts of cancer or serious illness
i will not seek any medical treatment or surgery .. I will rather die away
then going thru the process of treatments which i know i will not be
able to make it thru ..

i will go with the wind ..

No comments: