Sunday, April 4, 2010

Thank you everyone !




Wujing finally contact me ! Gosh ! i kinda miss her tons ..
I really wished the happy days we had before will all return
but I know it is quite hard as we have our own life & our own
dreams to fullfill .. But those days will always be kept in my
'Best of my life" section of my memory .. I really really missed
her alot !!!

I also wanna thanked my aunties for supporting me and having
confidence in my studies and the $760 ang bao they gave me
even though they are in Aust ! I would really work hard towards
my future of giving my parents a stable and comfortable life .
& Uncle Dennis too , who is willing to be one of my guarantor
for my scholarship! Thanks all ! I really appreacited it . I know
you guys read my blog too ! =)

Currently I am looking thru the internet to plan our 1st ever
Cliques Overseas adventure ! I just love planning and thinking!
Hope it will be a successful trip & I am looking forward to it !
Guys it is time to SAVE UP !

Off to research and slp early as tmr I have to report to Singapore
Poly for my com stuffs and follow by outing !


Joker&Crapper!
Friendship Never Ends !
.ps. Jing take good care and I hope to see you soon .

No comments: