Wednesday, April 28, 2010

more and more tired !

Just done with my group tutorial work .. damn slpy now !

Life has been a hectic one ever since the start of day 1 ,
what I did was Sleep ,go school , go home ,do homework and
the cycle repeat itself again !

Went to the CCA fair today , pending to join either Aikido or
Inline Skating ? I kinda like both but I am limiting myself to
one only as I am already very tired and busy with schoolwork..

I totally forgetten what I wanna blog already ..

anyway i found that this sentence has done great impact in my life,

If you want something in your life , don't just keep telling
everyone how much you want it and what are the things
you going to get if you had it and it goes on But did you
realise that telling is easy, doing it is another story ? Thus
if you want something in your life do something about it
like adjusting your lifestyle because if you just going to
sit down here and continue saying and dreaming of what you
want it will never come because you are doing nothing about
it !

And so , I have been trying very hard to push myself to read
and understand the lectures and lesson taught because I know
what i wan does not come free in fact nothing comes free in
life , everything comes with liabilites .. so i gonna work
x100 harder !

No comments: