Saturday, February 20, 2010

Praying Tai Sui Ye aka Lord Tai Sui

Went to the temple myself today to pray Tai Sui Ye aka Lord
Tai Sui as my zodiac will have conflict with Tai Sui Ye in this
Geng Yin Year ( 2010 ) thus paying my respect to Tai Sui
Ye is highly essential to have a peaceful year ahead.


You might wonder who is Lord Tai Sui?


Tai Sui is being referred to as Grand Duke Jupiter or Grand
Commander of the Year. Tai Sui is the deity taking charge of
the well-being of the Mortal World.Every year Lord Tai Sui
would conduct an apprasial of the good and bad deeds of the
people in the mortal world. Based on the 60 years cycle, there
are a total of 60 Lord Tai Sui or Grand Duke Jupiter thus it
was said that those who are born in a year of a particular
animal would have conflict with Lord Tai Sui.

Our chinese calendar are classified according to 10 “Heavenly Stems”
and 12 “Earthly Branches.” The succession of Stems and Branches
produces a sixty year calendar cycle. There are 60 Tai Sui in total
and each of them take charge of 1 year in the calendar cycle.


Predictions for Monkey

For Monkey in Geng Yin Year will be a so-called “So So Year”. This Year, due to the confliction that Monkey had with Lord Tai Sui, quite a number of things that Monkey cannot do or have to avoid in-order for the Negative Entities to have chances on making any nasty tricks.

Spiritual Beings to Avoid:

Nether World Deities or Beings (冥界神靈)


This is my first year that I took own ininitiative to wake up
and go to the temple and pray Lord Tai Sui. I am quite a mee
xing person thus I rather pray accordingly to the folks rather
than to regret when something really happen to me. I have
nothing to lose anyway except some money for praying which
is worthehile for a peaceful and smooth sailing year ahead.


There are many things contemporary science cannot explain
non validate.

So my dear friends who are the same zodiac as me kindly
go the temple and pray your respect to Lord Tai Sui before
the new year ends. You have nothing to lose anyway! Cus
we mortals cannot afford to Fan Tai Sui.

No comments: