Sunday, February 14, 2010

ANG BAO COLLECTION TIME!



Okay it is super tiring when it comes to Chinese New Year period!
My family usual plan for CNY,

1st day go Malaysia to pay respect to my late Grandmother and pay
a visit to my god grandmother and their family then come back
Singapore to Third uncle house then Forth auntie house & finally
home! Though only 3 locations but is so tiring especailly going to
Malaysia where there is LONNNGGGG quene of cars at the
customs! Finally i end up with a super pain blister on my left
leg...!

2nd day is my daddy side de turn liao! Going my youngest house
in the afternoon as all the ppl would gather there and that is when
the ang baos start to roll in =x .. and my aunties would keep asking
me to eat and eat cus they always say i too small size and skinny -.-..
and stay there until evening period as daddy and mummy would
gamble there and i just laid around..

3rd day ... as for this year locations unknown =x mostly likely is go
my uncle's house or Yi Po house (2nd grandaunt) house..haha..

Anyway surprisely many shops are open today as compared to
previous years which most of the shops would be close for
1st and 2nd day of lunar new year..

Off to one round of dota before going to bed! ^.^

No comments: