Saturday, August 1, 2009

Nostalgia thoughts

I had finally finished the book someone had gave me sometime ago,the book name is 'For one more day,Mitch Albom'.The overview of the book is about family problems the character or his name is call Charlie,the problems he had face during his childhood,the mistakes he had done that screw his life,the family breakups problem and eventually how he had regretted it tremdously when he was older in life.

After reading that book I had many thoughts of my life so far,I realised the regrets that I had,the family things
which i would not say and many more. I am a nostalgia who love to reminisce of the past but eventually i had learn to accept that the past has past there is no more way to go back to the past. I shall not elaborate much about the details as i had wrote all my heart's fell in my diary that i had kept wit my for almost a year.

Time just files and passed so fast like the wind that blow and go and the currents of the that hits and shattered,if i had a just 'one more day' to go back and fix what I had done wrong in life I guess I would have not meet you in my life because my life was once in a havoc of the words that you had said but nevertheless i had brace up and grow up to contiune with life & learn the most pecious lesson in life. & if i have a wish to be granted I would have come to this world and be AARON CHAN FU HAO but instead the son of some very rich ass and lead the lifestyle that I had desired!



Lastly,this post has no offence to anyone in anyway,i am
just saying my heart's fell. & hope u are happy and had a
great day today

No comments: