Thursday, August 20, 2009

I currently feel very bad now,the world is swirling and i am very sleepy..
My current temp is 38.9 celcius and i am afraid that i had developed H1n1
complications..Should I go to SGH ED now?i feel like i am going to die soon..
The reason i dunwan to admit to an hospitial because i am afraid it is just
now flu and fever but somehow my instinct tells me it is not another reason
is d&t,the submition is this friday and if i collasped now how can i continue?
And i would NOW CLARIFY THAT NO MATTER WHAT HAPPENED I WOULD
NEVER DROP D&T,NEVER!understood?

I am sorry mum causing u to shed tears and feel very worried but i cant help of
thinking that i might ... because i have seen on news many many ppl die of h1n1..
I know i must be strong to fight the dieasea but i am soon running out of enegry..
i really feel very tired..seriously if u ask me can i make it thru the stage of life i might
tell you i think i dun have much enegry to continue going on..

Current pulse: 104beat/min
Temp:38.9celcius

No comments: