Thursday, July 19, 2007

wo todae fang school then go suen there and pass her homework..
her puppy scare me to death lor..so scary i go in chiong to me..arggg...
but they all nice la i love them lor..
after that we went to T.B and eat LJS lor..
then we tok about our past lor..sad liao...hais
dunwan say liao..
sometimes i felt like darren was being use liao..is like when i hate gary
he stick to darren lor then nowadays i treat abit nicer then he left
darren alone lor..although i noe i m a hypo person sometimes but not so good
at acting..'wad i told dillon told is really my sad past sometimes i tink that
i haf 5 best buddy is enough liao..but i cannt like tat de
my past is not something that i would tell anyone i would only
tell someone i really really really trust and treat as my best best friend
then i would tell de..cuz i super top secerts..

No comments: