Saturday, July 14, 2007

HYPO PPL

yoyo this my first blog in this new acccc..hais so long nver write blog le but today i wan to say alot of things all these days i finally seee some of my so called best friends true clours..like today i know within we boys some one betray me and said bad words about me!!and i know whose that person but now i dun misunderstoood anyone first but i would check de if i found out that is that person i m thinking de wa then e and friendship would means byebye cause i m whole entire life i hate ppl backstab me i dun care who isit even if it my parent one day they backstab i would also severties with them so i dun care who that fker is but when i know so long our friendship and i want tell the person fk the three years of friendship....i realllllly feeel like killling tat person now!!how do you feel if somebody backstab you..now is either the person who tell me lied or ITS THE TRUTH of wad his is saying....if that person that tell lied he would die until you ugly...anyway now i got a thinking in my mind is like if now he backstab me also nvm le nowgot dilon and suen and melvin and munyee is enough le i also no nid to have hypo ppl beside me anyway we are gg to lose elivn le if i lose all my friends got this four best friends can le..and jing althought i m angry of her actions but she still counted as my friends:)but until she changed i would not tok alot to her!i always wonder in my mind why is there so many hypo ppl around me de treat you like best friend but actually in your heart they plot things to harm you...i would find out sooon and FK that person if i know!there are only limited ppl who can read my blog if you can read means i trust and believe you would not go round telling ppl or asking ppl about this post i wrote..ty especilly ymy you better dun go round asking i dun if it joel or darren or anyone else UNDERSTAND MA..

No comments: