Thursday, July 8, 2010

Hammmie i love you !

ok no matter how sad i am now i still got to write up this post
for my passed away hamster !

You may ask me why you bought hamsters ? 1.5 years back
my life was quite miserable and i do not have much friends as
i was still in conflict with dillon and guys so on my 17th birthday
i decided to buy a pet that can pei me,play with me and listen to
me so i chosen hamster as i have asthma background and my
dad did not like furry pets .. When i bought her she was only
around 1 to 2 weeks old and you can imagine how small she was
that time compare to now .. she indeed pei me did many things
like playing with me, running away from home and being a big
greedy pig ! and she went thru many things with me and heard
many of my sorrows .. but now she is gone and i kinda predicted
it cause the average lifespan of hamsters are 2 years .. so i kinda
tearing and emo now.. dunno how to take my CA2 test tmr ..

All i hope is that she die in peace and may she reincarnate into
a human with good life .. cus i feel sorry for her as since poly
life started i have not been taking good care of her due to the
tons of homework i have .. i kinda blame myself for her death
now .. looking at her empty cage just make my tears kept rolling
down as i suddenly went into my past memories ..

Goodbye and Thank you for being my pet and being
in my life when i need someone to cheer me up cus
looking at you just make me very happy everyday !

No comments: