Thursday, September 24, 2009



When I am lost in the directions of life,you are there you guide me
and thruough & becasue of you and your determination and trust in
me I had finally found my 'drive' to study hard. & because you willness
to help me even though u had a busy life i had found even more
'drive' to study. You are the drive and movitation to my life and
thank you because without you i would not been able to study down
and study at the study loungue for more than 6 hours daily and to the
extend of studying 12 hours a day for these 4 days. Thank you very much!

A car require fuel to mobilise,Human require movitation to drive us.
I had thought thru throughout yesterday, my aim for my L1R2B2 is
16 points and L1B4 is <20 and i want to go to a Junior College next year
even if i would to go a lousy JC and face tremendous pessure ahead of
me i want to go! I would force my way thru!

No comments: