Tuesday, June 2, 2009

Sick again!!!



Hurrrsss...SICK again lah!!I got a cold and now a sudden fever!!
FUCK IT LAH..i m sick MONTHLY and i m serious it is MONTHLY!
the doc last month ask me take a seasonal vaccination but i nver go
and now sick again!!!..tmr got chem lesson lei...HOWHOWHOW!!!
Hope i get well soon if not tmr must go see doc liao!!At first i was afraid i
kana H1N1 again and i check the symptoms of the H1N1 i only got 2 out
of 10?and the 2 is normal flu symptoms so i think that has ease my mind...
Anyway tmr is wad day??It is IVY LI aka Wujing birthday!!!3of june!!haha
i still rmb some years back she once asked me and one of my friend,'OI u rmb
my birthday ma?" we both was like 'errr errr' and she was so sad as she rmb
both our birthdays..since then i had always rmb her birthday!I rmb that since
was a PS outside the girl's toilet..rmb??ANYWAY HAPPY BIRTHDAY BUDDY
JING!!!

No comments: