Thursday, January 22, 2009

Had weird dream yesterday..I dreamt of going into this old old
temple and there was no one in it suddenly i heard an old man
telling me,'Whats goes around comes about'(in mandarin)..'young
man it is karma that is going on,wad is gain and wad is lose happens
on everyone..wad u loss or gain today is the karma of wad u did
earlier'theres is more that he said but i dun rmb as i only rmb this
few and the last words is'learn to accept wad is fated,those who
had harm you would revel their true form,dun worry look for me
if u have trouble'..oooohhh it really makes my hair stands!..so scary..
And that place seems so familiar to me,it was as if i had been there
before?..

I kept thinking today that who had tried to harm me before?How
would they reveal their true form?How does he knows all my
pain and troubles that i m going thru?I start to believe in karma
now and i tell myself that i m going to be a better person..

Might not be going to school tmr for a certain reasons that i felt..
Sorry Ms goh and management team.

Are you the one?Remember wad goes around comes about!
True form shall be reveal as paper is not able to cover the
fire forever..

No comments: