Monday, February 11, 2008



Today was a great!During pe class was our NAFA test
running 2.4km:D i love it!today i ran 1st thanks to
suen for her velocity+++ shoe.haha.make me run like
i ate steroid
(i dunno how to spell:P)today my timing was
9.50min it can counted as one of my best timing!YEAH.
but of cuz their is a price to pay for this kind of speed,
i have leg cramp like i broke my leg,so pain lor!haha.
anyway thanks suen for lending me your shoe:D
then after school went to vivo to buy new contact lens and
dillon made his new spec's ma.then i try to put on the lens
it took me 2HOURS!wtf lor.i keeping blinking my eyes non
stop like a monkey.Sorry guys for all the time.I'm sorry.
anyway i edited a photo but i tink you would tink is ugly ba.

Darren nver come school today!miss him!haha.tomorrow can
see him liao:D

No comments: