Wednesday, December 19, 2007

it has been 3days since i left carl's JR.
i really miss the working days with all my friends.
they are really nice and caring maybe in this life
there is no more chance le ba.but all i got to say is
i really love you all as my friends!maybe a replacement
to replace me and didi is found le ba.actually i dun damn
sad and dissappointed de.hais.maybe our feelings
would really fade as time goes but now i hope it would
pause and STOP cuz i dunwan my happy days to come
to an end.huajie i m really touch to see your blog has
didi and my name:)thks.maybe this world is like tis de
ba.like now i m stuck in something.i know i still like you
but maybe is time for me to let it go before i get a backfire
and cuz myself to get hurt.i can say it has been really long
since we knew each other but you are nver truthful to me
all i want is more of your attention and concern!thats all i
want,why is it so diffcult man?i really is feeing awlful,sad,
miserble.you understand me ma?maybe you should just
led back the normal life you use to had ba.sorry.but i tink
i decided to fang qi, i really dun haf anymre enegry to hold
on.IM SORRY but yes i still do love you.hais.

No comments: