Sunday, November 25, 2007

hais today is muai 1ST time so fuck-ed up with customer!
he so CHEAP lor.grrr.he said anyway the drinks are
free FLOW so dun nid a big cup only waste money nia!
then he told me oohhh pls i wan more sauce for my bugers
i was like..THEN HE TOLD ME I DUN WAN TOMATO AND
ONIONS BUT I WAN MORE LETTUCE..then i said fine
and he said I DUN WAN SALT FOR MUAI FRIES and i
also said ok after that i gave him the cups and guess wad he
say YOUR CUPS ARE DIRTY IWANNA CHANGE..
i immediately a new one and threw at him n said
nah your cup!so fucked up and i close the drawer damn
hard and the other customer all look at me and was shock
so as the one who i threw the cup at!i was thinking
if you wana complain you can go ahead cuz I M SIMPLY
SICK OF WORKING IN THIS BLOODY FUCKING
RESTAURANT!muai lovely dajie was like...didi dun
be so angry la.thks man dajie!iloveyou:)i feel like quiting
sooooonnnn..hope sch can resume FASTER i wanna study!
today also view delon's blog,so nice man!i saw and read all his
post and relise that he is always being a dine.i understand how
he feelsss because when i join i was also always the dine
i also very sian but after awhile i feel is ok la.dine is better la.
like now i rather br dine then be CASHIER i m always being
a cashier and i have be a cashier for two weeekss LE!when i say
i wanna be inside the excuse is i have no choice nobody can
be cashier.pui.kns.stupid excuse only lor.ccb.knn.always cashier
and give me such high targets to reach,i m always thinking,
if you are so good at cashier why dun be cashier yourself.so damn
fuck up.pui.i rather be feeder then always be cashier.so delon
i totally understand how you feel.hais just bear with it ba.
hope sooner or later can be in other posts.maybe you
can consider transferring to our store!

;ETS HOPE TOMORROW I WOULD NOT BE A CASHIER.I SIMPLY HATE IT LOR.

No comments: